Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Music for children: Online resources

Image source: Pixabay
Creative Commons CC0

At present, this post is a work in progress inspired by Prof. Yoneoka's presentation of Hap Palmer's music for children at the PIGATE gathering 9 January 2016. 

The songs Prof. Yoneoka played and the activities she led to accompany them reminded me of another musician I'd met years ago in British Columbia, Canada, named Matt Maxwell.

Sort of like Santa, I'm making a list and checking it twice. It would be a pleasure to hear of other resources like these:


...

If you know of any similar resources, please spell them out in comments on this post, and I'll be happy to look them up and add them to this growing list.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear sir/mam

    I have read your blog very attentively. Prof. Yoneoka's presentation of Hap Palmer's music for children is spectacular, I also inspired to do more for kids. Just Awesome. really thanks a lot for your wanderful a content. Thanks for sharing yourgood knowledge. Keep it up.!!!! :D :)

    I wanna share with you my following writing on kids songs online.The Importance of Music for Your Family: Kids songs online and singing have traditionally been activities associated with fun, joy, and relaxation for centuries

    Thanks to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am so charmed I found your web journal, I truly found you by mix-up, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could simply get a kick out of the chance to say thank for an enormous post and an inside and out diverting site. Kindly do keep up the immense work. actividades en familia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in the PIGATE blog! We have comment moderation ON, so there may be delays in comment displays. However, we will try to approve your comments as soon as possible–hopefully in no longer than a day. If you also are interested in becoming a blog contributor, please spell out in a comment a topic or two that you'd like to blog about. Thanks in advance for commenting–and becoming a regular contributor!